Etesco is committed to maximizing return on investment in physical assets, while complying with all legislative and regulatory requirements, and ensuring that all activities are performed in a safe and environmentally sustainable manner.
To meet this commitment, ETESCO will:
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements applying to physical assets and asset management.
- Ensure that all Asset Management decisions and activities comply with ETESCO policies relating to Health, Safety and Environment.
- Ensure that Asset Management decisions and activities consider and balance the needs of all relevant stakeholders, both within and external to the organization. Ensure alignment between all organizational functions that impact on Asset Management, including Projects/Engineering, Production, Maintenance and Supply.
- Ensure that ETESCO assets are managed in accordance with recognized asset management techniques that consider the achievement of both short term and longer term business objectives.
- Formally assesses both risk and economic outcomes when making decisions relating to the management of physical assets.
- Ensure that asset purchase, replacement, refurbishment and disposal decisions are made based on an assessment of expected future customer demand, life cycle costs and risks.
- Operate assets in a disciplined manner, and with precision.
- Maintain assets in such a manner that they continue to meet operational requirements for the duration of their expected life.
- SAFETY OF PEOPLE AND PROCESSES ABOVE ALL
- EXCELLENCE, ETHICS AND TRANSPARENCY
- FOCUS ON RESULTS
- SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT